First impressions are the best impression and more often than not, the first thing that people notice about you is your smile. This is why a white, bright and radiant smile will boost self-confidence and enhance your personality.
There are two types of teeth whitening: Professional Office Whitening and Home Whitening.
Professional Whitening in the clinic is the most common form of tooth whitening. It is a highly effective way of lightening the natural color of your teeth without removing any of the tooth’s surface. Everyone is different; and just as our hair and skin color vary, so too does our teeth color. Very few people have brilliant white teeth, and our teeth can become more discolored as we age.
Your teeth can also be stained through smoking and drinking liquids such as tea, coffee, dark soft drinks and red wine.
You can choose from three different teeth whitening treatments:
Call Us to find out more about how you can get the perfect ‘White Smile’.
Why Choose Us?
- State-of-the-art Modern Whitening Technologies
- Best-quality products certified by the American Dental Association, such as Zoom Whitening and Plasma Laser Whitening
- Treatment carried out by expert Dentists & Hygienists
- Customized whitening solutions for achieving a brilliant, white smile
- Long-lasting results
- Safe, comfortable and effective with long lasting results
From dental implants to porcelain veneers and many other advanced treatments, Dr Joy Dental Clinic offers a wide variety of options to help you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile. These before-and-after photos show the results that many of our patients now enjoy after treatment. If you would like to learn more about how Dr Joy can help you meet your needs, please contact us today.