Dr. Gagan Sabharwal
Specialist Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Implantologist
Dr. Gagan Sabharwal is a highly talented specialist oral & maxillofacial surgeon and implantologist with over 15 years of experience. He is a fellow of the prestigious International College of Dentistry. Prior to his fellowship in Cleft Lip and Palate surgery from DCKH (Germany) and Fellowship in dental implantology from Genova University (Italy), he attained his dental degree from CH. Charan Singh University and received his post graduation in oral and maxillofacial surgery from AB. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, India.
He served as an observer in the Dept. of Plastic surgery, Texas children’s hospital, Houston during June 2017. He has also trained in arthroscopic and open Temporomandibular Joint Surgery from Vienna, Austria.
Apart from being Oral & maxillofacial surgeon and implantologist he is very well trained in diagnosing head and neck cancer.
He is internationally credentialed Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with Operation Smile Inc. He always wanted his knowledge to serve for a good cause. He is a volunteer surgeon for two non-profit organizations from the United States (Alliance for Smiles and Rotaplast Int.) for the last 10 years. He travels extensively worldwide to provide free reconstructive surgery to the underprivileged children.
Dr. Sabharwal became a surgeon and implantologist to have the ability to change the patient’s facial appearance and ultimately the way they look and feel about themselves. He takes great satisfaction in giving patient’s self-esteem back, allowing them to smile with confidence once again.
He has extensive experience in treating patients with simple and complex implant rehabilitations, cleft lip and palate and orthognathic surgery.
Dr. Sabharwal is available to see patients for the following treatments:
- Surgical extractions & Painless wisdom tooth surgery
- Dental Implants Including: Same day dental implants, All on 4 and All on 6 Immediate dental full mouth rehabilitation, Zygmatic implants, Sinus augmentation procedures, Ridge augmentation, Bone grafting procedures and guided bone regeneration
- Cleft lip and palate and other congenital facial deformities correction
- Orthognathic surgery (corrective jaw surgery)
- Chin surgery
- Distraction osteogenesis
- Facial Trauma and post traumatic surgical correction
- Jaw Joint disorders treatment including joint reconstruction
- Surgery for removal of jaw cyst and tumors