Join our growing team
- A prior experience in Dental/Healthcare background or a similar profile.
- Excellent Sales Skills are required and should be able to convince & interact with patients confidently.
- Should have excellent spoken and written English skills, Ability to speak in Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Should have a pleasing personality, well groomed and confident in face-to-face interaction with patients.
Call Center Executive
Dr. Joy Dental Clinics LLC is looking for full-time Dental Call Center Executives to join our Call Center team based at our Corporate Office in JLT.
- Answer inbound calls to assist new and existing patients with scheduling, canceling and rescheduling appointments for dental examinations and/or dental treatment.
- Excellent Communication in English.
- Should have Healthcare/Dental experience and qualification.
- Should have Dental knowledge.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Should be an active listener and should be able to empathise with patients.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Should be calm and confident.
- Ability to speak in Arabic would be an added advantage.
** Should be available to join immediately.
Dr. Joy Dental Clinics LLC is looking for Copy Writer (Contract) for our Corporate Office in JLT.
- Carry out assigned copywriting initiatives by generating and expressing scientific and technical ideas in simple terms for print, broadcast, and online delivery mediums.
- Author articles, advertisements, speeches, web copy, video scripts, social media, and other informative and promotional materials determined to further program objectives.
- Adhere to branding templates to ensure consistency of top-level messaging across formats.
- Adhere to process workflows with regard to efficiency, effectiveness, and synergy across mediums; identify and suggest changes to processes where potential improvements are noted.
- Participate in ideation and revision of product-related or entity-related copywriting content in accordance with the target audience, company requirements, and stakeholder demands.
- Engage with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to understand the attributes and specifications of assigned products and services; the expectation is to become a subject matter expert in time.
- Work closely with cross-functional creative personnel such as graphic designers, photographers, videographers, coordinators, and others to ensure overall project deliverables.
- Be creative, write engaging content, and be knowledgeable on what’s trending in the market or how to make us trend.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing, Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Marketing or Copywriting environments.
- Familiarity with the dental or medical device industry is preferred.
Dr. Joy Dental Clinics LLC is looking for full time IT Assistant for our Corporate Office in JLT.
Job Description / Role:
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Investigate user’s problems, identify their source and implement solutions.
- Modify configuration, utilities, and software default settings for local workstations.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Setting up new users’ accounts, Emails and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all issues related to systems functionality such as laptops servers, printers, antivirus, software, storage, backup, etc.
- Installing and managing Wifi routers such as Unifi, Linksys, etc.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Maintain/update IT fixed assets records.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Any IT Graduate with 2 years’ experience or IT Diploma holder with 3 plus years’ experience.
- Responsible for troubleshooting PC’s, Network Printers.
- Work experience on networking, LAN/WAN, VPN, Interoffice connectivity, etc.
- Knowledge on Anti-Virus and security software’s.
- Knowledge on VOIP & IP Telephony.
- Handling and Managing employee’s IT issues.
- Manage ISP and other vendors.
- Basic knowledge on windows servers, HyperV.
Specialist Pediatric Dentist
- American/European Board Certified.
- Should have knowledge of and be able to treat patients under General Anesthesia.
- Should be able to use Nitrous Oxide sedation and laser oriented treatments among kids.
- Should have extensive experience in managing kids with special needs as well as focused on restorative dentistry.
- Preferably Invisalign 1st certified.
We are looking to hire a Full time General Dentist for one of our very busy clinics in Dubai
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Dentist with Western Education.
- Active DHA Eligibility/License as General Dentist
- Below is the outline of the scope of work for you to perform as a General Dentist:
- Composite fillings
- Supragingival Scaling and Polishing (When the Hygienist is not available)
- Simple Extractions, Mobile extractions
- Single crowns
- Fluoride treatments
- Onlays, Inlays
- Post and Core if required Post RCT
- Zoom whitening
Dr. Joy Dental Clinics is looking to hire a Full time Dental Hygienist for one of our very busy clinics in Dubai
- American/European Board Certified
- Cleans calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums using dental instruments.
- Examines gums using probes to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease. Feels lymph nodes under patients chin to detect swelling or tenderness that could indicate the presence of oral cancer.
- Applies fluorides or other cavity-preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
- Exposes and develops x-ray film.
- Records and reviews patient medical histories. Charts conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Maintains dental equipment and sharpens and sterilizes dental instruments.
- Provides clinical services or health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients or the general public.
Insurance Coordinator cum Receptionist
The Role is to primarily support the clinic by obtaining Insurance approvals for every patient who holds an insurance coverage prior to the treatment. You will be responsible to perform all the duties of insurance coordination between the clinic and the patient as well as with the centralized insurance department. Aside from this, you will also be part of the front desk responsibilities and will support the team by assisting in all patient management duties as and when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare claim forms for dental insurance
- Arrange supporting documents for insurance claims
- Obtain insurance approvals prior to treatment via system using the insurance provider portal or eclaim system.
- Coordinate between the Clinic and patient to communicate insurance related information, approval and rejection notification
- Timely update of the insurance tracker
- Perform other related duties within the role as required
- Greet patients, answer phone with in 3 rings and answer to enquiries accurately
- Check answerphone messages / missed calls and return calls
- Call all patients to confirm appointments / If no response sends SMS/Email
- Send SMS confirmations for appointments and birthday alerts
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Respond accurately and comply to requests for information
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Monitor all doctors’ appointment diary to ensure their patients have the correct booking, and their preferences are being met whenever possible
- Call all waiting list appointments when availability is there to accommodate all patients
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and creating visually appealing graphics for a variety of mediums including print and digital media. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and executing design concepts, layouts, and artwork for a range of projects such as logos, brochures, flyers, social media graphics, and website designs. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and be able to communicate ideas effectively.
- Creative Conceptualization for all Marketing collaterals
- Design and produce marketing collaterals such as brochures, flyers, graphic and HTML banners, and social media graphics
- 360-degree creative campaign creation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality design work
- Creative direction for videography and photography
- Storyboarding for digital videos and illustrative videos
- Mood boards for interior, exterior, lifestyle, and doctors’ photoshoots
- Stay up to date with design trends, tools, and technologies
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro and After Effects)
- Strong understanding of typography, color theory, and design principles
- 3D animations, maps, modeling, rendering on 3D Max will be a plus point
- Ability to work collaboratively and take direction
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Minimum 5-6 years of professional experience in animation and graphic designing in an advertising/creative agency
- Demonstrated success in designing for several brands & marketing collaterals, advertisements, social media, website, articles, press releases, etc.
- Experience in producing designs and animations for digital, print and broadcast channels