Dr. Pascale Abou Rjeily
Dr. Pascale Abou Rjeily is a Specialist Pediatric Dentist with more than 7 years of experience. She completed her Master’s Degree in Pediatric Dentistry and worked as a clinical instructor at Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
Dr. Pascale has an amazing ability to work with children. Her unique approach is all about creating a positive experience while providing children the highest quality of dental care. Dr. Pascale is committed to keeping abreast of the latest in pediatric dentistry and she has multiple international publications and has conducted many conferences in France, Egypt, and Lebanon. She is an active member of the Lebanese Society of Pediatric Dentistry.
In her spare time, she volunteers with different organizations to spread awareness on the importance of oral health care in schools and refugee camps in Lebanon. Outside the work environment, Dr. Pascale is interested in music, health & fitness, travel & adventure.
She speaks English, Arabic and French.
Dr. Pascale is available to see children for the following procedures:
- Preventive oral health education and counselling
- Behavior management
- Dental treatment under conscious sedation
- Dental treatment under general anesthesia
- Preventive dental treatment (dental cleaning, fluoride application & dental sealants)
- Restorative and aesthetic treatment (fillings, crowns & appliances)
- Interceptive orthodontics
- Management of dental trauma and injuries
- Treatment of special needs patients
- Dental emergencies