Dr. Marisha Kaul
- Qualification: BDS, MDS
Specialities:Metal and Ceramic Braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Invisible Lingual Braces, Damon Braces
- Location: Umm Suqeim
- Languages: English & Hindi
- Nationality: India
Dr. Marisha Kaul is a specialist orthodontist with more than 14 years of experience in treating various types of misalignments and malocclusions in children and adults. She is an affiliate of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (UK) and is a top ranker with a distinction and a double scholarship from the Indian Dental Association.
She completed her dental degree and achieved her Master’s degree in Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics from HP Government Dental College and Hospital, India.
She has a great passion for treating patients with misaligned teeth using the latest techniques available. She treats her patients with utmost care and believes that orthodontic treatments should be efficient and comfortable through proper planning and execution. She always attends numerous orthodontic conferences to keep herself updated with the latest trends and technologies.
Apart from being a clinician, she has a passion for teaching and has served as a professor in the department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics.
Dr. Marisha Kaul offers the following treatments:
- Correction of crowding, spacing, protrusions, and bite problems and malocclusions in adults, teens, and children using metal, ceramic, Damon, and regular braces
- Invisalign treatment for adults, teens, and kids
- Functional jaw orthopaedics for developing jaw deformities in children
- Preventive and interceptive orthodontics to correct developing malocclusions in children
- Multidisciplinary orthodontic treatment for children and adults