10 Year Warranty
Same Day Implants
Computer Guided Treatment
Why choose us?
- Our Certified team of highly qualified EUROPEAN IMPLANTOLOGISTS have extensive experience in providing dental implants
- NO.1 IMPLANT SYSTEMS that deliver the best treatment outcomes
- 3D CT SCAN for accurate tooth implant placement and delivering lifetime results
- SAME-DAY IMPLANTS with increased accuracy & speedy recovery
- DIGITAL SCAN instead of gooey impressions for more accurate results
- Highest Success Rates with 10-YEAR WARRANTY
- IN-HOUSE DENTAL LAB for delivering perfect crowns over implants
What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental Implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium which looks like a screw or post and is both strong and light. The implant is surgically inserted into the jaw to support a replacement tooth – dental crown, bridge and removable or fixed dentures.
Over time, the jawbone fuses to the dental implant. Implants
Dental implants consist of three components –
- Titanium implant: The screw that is placed inside the jawbone
- Implant abutment: The connector that supports the crown
- Implant crown : Placed on the abutment
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Most ideal solution to replace missing tooth or teeth
- Feels natural and comfortable
- Excellent long-term retention and stability
- Prevents bone loss and gum erosion
- Maintains facial aesthetics
Cross section of tooth and an implant together to visualize what a dental implant can provide.
Why are Dental Implants better than Dental Bridges?
Tooth Preparation : A bridge involves reducing the adjacent healthy teeth to support the crown over the missing teeth. With Dental Implants, the neighboring teeth need not be prepared or crowned, thereby preventing damage of healthy teeth.
Durability & Longevity : Gum and bone loss may occur under a bridge. In the long run, Dental Bridges need to be eventually replaced. Whereas, as Dental Implants are fabricated from a strong metal, they are much more sturdy and resistant to decay and gum problems.
Oral Hygiene : As Dental Bridges involve at least three crowns connected, meticulous oral care becomes very crucial. Special floss tip bristles are required for maintain proper oral hygiene. While in the case of Dental Implants, you can effectively brush and floss around the implant just like natural teeth.
Aesthetics : Dental Implants provide more pleasing results as the final tooth size and shape can be customized leading to a more natural appearence.
Eating Habits : With the use of dental implants, you can eat and chew anything you desire, just like natural teeth.
3D – DVT Scanner for Accurate Diagnosis
- Using our Digital Volume Tomography (DVT) unit, we get three dimensional scans of your jaw (CT scan).This technology has removed the guesswork from the surgical placement of implants. Now we can be sure to a micromillimetre the position of vital structures such as nerves and the height, width and depth of bone available, for a successful implant placement.This also helps us to choose the right implant for your jaw, reducing the complications of implant dentistry to almost nil. This is a major advancement from the method implants were placed before by two dimensional X-rays.
Reasons to consider Dental Implants
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support and stability for your denture
- To enhance chewing efficiency
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- To improve overall psychological health
- To improve aesthetic appearance and regain overall confidence
- To eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable dentures – full or partial
- Eliminate the numerous embarrassing inconveniences of removable dentures
- Esthetically, support teeth that look like real teeth
- Functionally, implants feel and act like real teeth
- Supported dentures eliminate the need for distasteful adhesives as with conventional dentures
- Dental implant supported dentures can improve the taste of food. With less plastic covering the roof of your mouth, you can enjoy natural flavors and sensations again
Our world-class team of Implantologists
SAME DAY IMPLANTS - RESTORE YOUR SMILE IN A DAY'S TIME
With same day implants, it is possible to replace your missing teeth on the same day as your implants. Same day dental implants are also referred to as single day implants and one day implants. This revolutionary procedure allows patients to enjoy new tooth/teeth upon the completion of tooth extraction. However, certain criteria and conditions require fulfilling to proceed with same day implantation.
It is also noteworthy, immediate implantation of teeth works best for teeth in front of your mouth.
Important considerations for immediate implants include:
- Bone condition and density
- Shape, type and health of gums
- Occlusion or bite
- Presence of infection
- Healing ability of the patient
Meeting favorable results for the above conditions along with dental recommendations, immediate implants can be embedded after tooth extractions.
What are Same Day Implants?
The same day implant treatment starts with determining your suitability for the procedure.
On the day of your scheduled appointment, Dental implants will be placed in your jaw, strategically taking advantage of the existing bone structure to eliminate the need for complicated bone grafts.
After loading the implants to the jawbone, the teeth restoration (dental bridge) will then be attached to the implants.
Your smile will instantly look more beautiful, and you will be able to use the implants and teeth replacements right after the same day teeth treatment.
Ideal Conditions for Same Day Implants
The same day dental implants treatment is an ideal solution for the following conditions:
Multiple loose teeth – Are you suffering from the discomfort and embarrassment of loose teeth? This can be solved with same day implants attached to a dental bridge so you can once again enjoy secure, confident smiles.
Rotten teeth – Are you tired of seeing rotten teeth every time you smile? Same day implants with teeth replacements will allow you to say goodbye to unsightly rotten teeth, and welcome wonderful-looking smiles.
All teeth missing – You can still enjoy your life after losing all your teeth. A dental bridge can be used with an All on 4, or All on 6 implant treatment to restore the proper form and function of your teeth.
Loose dentures – Are you a denture wearer suffering from loose denture problems? You can put an end to the discomfort and embarrassment by getting the dentures stabilized with implants. The dentures will stop unnecessary movement when they are firmly attached to the jawbone through the implants.
What are benefits of Same Day Implants?
Immediate Improvement of Appearance – The appearance of your smile will instantly be improved right after a same day implants treatment.
Unsightly gaps and spaces are filled out by the teeth replacements, making your smile look healthy and complete after just one dental appointment. You do not have to wait for months just to enjoy the benefits of an implant treatment.
Permanent solution as it is a long-lasting solution and the next best thing to natural teeth.
Minimally-Invasive Procedure – The implants are placed using a minimally-invasive procedure, which also eliminates the need for complicated techniques such as bone grafting.
Shorter Recovery Period – A shorter downtime or recovery period can be expected due to the minimally-invasive procedure for same day teeth.
Why are dental implants better than dentures?
Both dental implants and dentures are commonly used in dentistry today. However, dental implants are better than dentures in the following ways.
A Permanent, Durable Solution – Dental implants are considered a permanent solution and are secure, durable & built to last a lifetime. Statistics show that dental implants have a 98 percent success rate. The implant is fused to the jawbone so that it is permanently there, just like a natural tooth.
Dentures are removable devices and are not permanent. They can warp under hot water or break. Dentures may need to be adjusted, repaired, or replaced within about 6 to 7 years.
Optimal Function and Performance – Both dental implants and dentures function just like normal teeth. However, dentures may slip or affect speech, which can be embarrassing or uncomfortable. Dental implants on the other hand, are associated with better chewing and speaking ability than dentures because they are embedded in the jaw like normal teeth.
Better Hygiene – Dental implants can be brushed and flossed normally. Dentures, however, must be removed for special cleaning. Not only is this inconvenient & cumbersome, but it leaves more margin for error in cleaning.
Since dental implants require no special cleaning routine, they are a better option for oral hygiene maintenance.
Taste Sensation : As dentures cover the palate, the taste sensation is compromised to an extent. With dental implants, you can eat and chew anything you like, also avoiding any embarrassments caused by use of dentures.
Prevent Bone Loss and Gum Erosion – Dentures can cause the gums to erode and do not offer protection against jawbone loss. This can ultimately lead to your jawbone warping in shape, which will distort and prematurely age your facial aesthetics.
Dental implants are fused to the jawbone, which prevents bone loss and deterioration of both the jawbone and the gums. You can retain your natural jaw shape and protect your smile with dental implants.
A More Comfortable Solution – Dental implants provide a more comfortable experience. They just feel like natural teeth. Most people don’t even notice the change once they are inserted. Dentures, on the other hand, can irritate the gums and cause mouth sores from the friction.
A Natural Smile – Dentures may look fake or unnatural. Conversely, dental implants look completely natural and blend with the surrounding teeth. With a dental implant for your tooth restoration, your smile will be completely restored and aesthetically pleasing.
What is the process of Dental Implants?
Step 1. PLANNING STAGE
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- 3D CT Scan/Radiograph
- Treatment Planning
Step 2. IMPLANT PLACEMENT
- Dental implant is placed in the jaw bone & covered with the gums
- Implant placement done under LA or IV Sedation & wait for healing
- Same Day Implants – The crown is delivered the same day p 3. TEMP
Step 3. TEMPORARY RESTORATIONORARY RESTORATION
- If the dental implant is in a visible area, a temporary crown or denture may be placed for aesthetic purposes while the sit heals
Step 4. HEALING
- Healing period ranges from 3-6 months based on the type of bone
- Bone around the implant grows and integrates with the implant
Step 5. ABUTMENT PLACEMENT
- After the healing, dental abutment is placed to connect the dental implant to the crown
- Zirconia (Tooth colored) or metal abutment is placed
Step 6. CROWN
- Porcelain crown is fabricated in our own dental laboratory to match the exact shape & color of your teeth
- Digital Scan of the implant
What is digital guided implant surgery?
Digital guided implant surgery enables to plan your dental implant procedure virtually on a computer before your surgery. A digital scan is done instead of taking gooey impressions thus providing added comfort and convenience. Guided dental implant surgery is performed based on a complete digital surgical plan combining the information from a 3D cone beam computed tomography scan and a virtual stimulation. The aim is to achieve predictable results with enhanced precision while improving your overall experience.
What are the benefits of digital guided implant surgery?
- LESS PAIN & NO INCISION SURGERY: As this treatment requires no incision, patients with medical conditions such as diabetes or multiple missing teeth can also get this surgery. Also, this leads to reduced post-operative swelling or discomfort.
- MORE SECURE & SAFER: As a surgical guide is created digitally for the procedure, it allows implants to be placed accurately in pre-determined locations without the risk of nerve damage or incorrect dental implant procedure.
- LESSER TREATMENT TIME: Guided dental implant surgery is typically performed in much less time than previous methods of traditional dental implantsurgery.
No more gooey impressions – Intraoral Scanner!
- No more unpleasant taste in the mouth or gagging sensation compare to impressions.
- The scanner scans your teeth in less than 7 minutes.
- The scans are more accurate allowing the crowns and prosthesis to fit better.
- Digital scans can be sent to our dental laboratory in no time delivering faster results.
REPLACING A SINGLE TOOTH
The single tooth implant replaces the missing tooth’s root. A single tooth implant is a stand-alone unit and does not involve treating the teeth next to it.
Surgery preparation for dental tooth implants
Before the dental implants are installed, proper oral examination and evaluation is required with the use of X-Rays and CT Scans.We will determine all of the factors involved in this procedure and give you a treatment plan.
Insertion of dental implant
During this phase of the operation the dental implant is inserted into the jaw bone. Osseointegration will then take place which can take a few weeks. Till then, temporary tooth will be provided to you.
Attaching the crown to the dental implant
An artificial tooth known as crown will then be fit onto your implant. This is done quicker as we have an in house laboratory to match the exact shape and color of your teeth.
REPLACING MULTIPLE TEETH
The main difference between teeth implants and single tooth implants is that when multiple teeth are involved a bridge is used. This is a special type of bridge that is only used when teeth implants are needed to support it rather than natural teeth which will increase the teeth implants cost by a bit more.
An implant will be inserted into each gap and then the bridge will be installed on top after the implants have time to fuse with the jaw bone.
Who is an ideal candidate for dental implants?
Any patient with missing teeth is considered an ideal candidate for dental implants. It is important to consider the age of the patient as dental implants are inadvisable during teen years, since the dental and facial bones are in the developing stage.
Also, it is indicated that dental implants should be placed soon after tooth extraction. However, dental implants are also placed years after tooth extractions as well. What is important is the presence of adequate healthy bone surrounding the dental implant.
What will the procedure feel like?
Getting dental implants is virtually painless. At Dr. Joy Dental Clinics, we have achieved a nearly 100% success rate for placement of dental implants. Patients often give us a feedback that dental implants feel, look and function just like natural teeth. We at Dr. Joy Dental Clinics always aim to create comfortable, pain and anxiety-free environment.
With the use sedative techniques and anesthetics, discomfort is typically minimal and does not persist for more than a few days. As this is a surgical procedure, you might experience post-operative discomfort for which we prescribe a course of medication with painkillers (analgesics) to manage this.
Do dental implants need to be replaced?
We believe that a well-equipped treatment plan is imperative to the success of dental implants. At Dr. Joy Dental Clinics, we have successfully placed numerous implants and never encountered the need to remove an implant or replace it with a new one even after years. Ideally, we provide 10-year warranty (T&C Apply) with our dental implants treatment but with proper oral care, the lifespan of a dental implant is 25+ years.
Do Dental Implants require special care?
There are no long-term restrictions with dental implants, although caution is needed until the bone is completely healed. When dental implants are successfully restored, it is important to avoid biting hard substances at first.
Initially, a soft diet is best for the first two weeks; after that, you can slowly introduce harder foods. Rest assured, you will soon be able to enjoy all kinds of foods. There is no special way to clean dental implants. It is extremely important to brush and floss twice a day just like you would your natural teeth, and visit your dentist twice a year for checkups and cleanings.
What if I don’t have enough bone for Dental Implants?
Cases where bone is inadequate to support an implant, our implantologist uses innovative techniques to expand the bony ridge & use bone grafts to augment the deficient bone.
In the upper arch, a sinus lift procedure can also be done to place implant where the bone is deficient. Digital Implant Surgery is a very good tool to plan the guided placement & angulation of the implant to the area of maximum thickness of bone.
Is it a painful procedure?
We at Dr. Joy Dental Clinics always aim to create comfortable, pain and anxiety-free environment. With the use sedative techniques and anesthetics, discomfort is typically minimal and does not persist for more than a few days.
As this is a surgical procedure, you might experience post-operative discomfort for which we prescribe a course of medication with painkillers (analgesics) to manage this.
Will my results look natural?
Absolutely! This entire process is fabricated to achieve high quality results. They look and feel just like our natural teeth. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we consider all factors to complement your teeth with your overall aesthetic appearance.
Also, with our in-house laboratory and expert technicians, we deliver superior, accurate and faster results which are custom-made to perfectly fit the natural contours of your jaw.
From dental implants to porcelain veneers and many other advanced treatments, Dr Joy Dental Clinic offers a wide variety of options to help you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile. These before-and-after photos show the results that many of our patients now enjoy after treatment. If you would like to learn more about how Dr Joy can help you meet your needs, please contact us today.