Afraid of the dentist? You’ve come to the right place!
At Dr. Joy Dental Clinic, we strive to make your dental experience comfortable and hassle-free through sleep dentistry.
- Used for nervous and anxious children and adults
- Comfortable and Pain free
- Relax and sleep while being treated
- Dental care without anxiety and discomfort
- Different options of sedation dentistry according to your needs
- Saves time
Using inhalation sedation (laughing gas) or oral conscious sedation, we can comfortably treat even our most fearful patients. No matter what the reason, it is best not to neglect your teeth due to dental anxiety. This not only puts your oral health in jeopardy, but it compromises your overall health.
What is sedation dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is commonly referred as sleep dentistry. Our Anesthesiologist uses certain medication administered via IV sedation which makes the patient drowsy and many of them sleep away during the procedure. This helps the Pediatric Dentist to work with ease and more efficiently.