Dr. Chris Lauren Saldanha
- Qualification: BDS, MDS, MOrthRCSEd
Specialities:Metal and Ceramic Braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Damon Braces, Invisible Lingual Braces, Myofunctional Appliances and Growth Modulation, Interdisciplinary Orthodontic Treatment
- Location: JVC
- Languages: English, Hindi, Spanish, French and Arabic
- Nationality: India
Dr. Chris Lauren Saldanha is a highly skilled specialist orthodontist with a passion for creating beautiful, healthy smiles. She has more than 11 years of experience.
She pursued her dental degree and post graduation degree from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), India. Dr. Chris has spent over a decade honing her craft and is widely recognized as an expert in this field. She has cleared the National Board Dental Exam (NBDE)- USA. She is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK and Karnataka State Dental Council, India.
Throughout her career, Dr. Chris has helped countless patients achieve their dream of a perfect smile. She is a certified Invisalign provider having treated multiple cases with great results. She is known for her personalized approach to treatment, taking the time to understand each patient’s unique needs and developing tailored treatment plans that deliver exceptional results.
In addition to her clinical work, she is also actively involved in teaching and research. She has attended several national and international conferences. She is committed to staying at the forefront of her field, and regularly participates in continuing education programs and professional development opportunities.
She speaks English and Hindi, and has a limited proficiency in Spanish, French, and Arabic.
Dr. Chris Lauren Saldanha is available to see patients for the following procedures:
- Orthodontic treatment with and without extractions
- Correction of malocclusion using Invisalign clear aligners
- Orthodontic aesthetic rehabilitation
- Ortho-surgical planning and treatment
- Treatment for craniofacial, maxillomandibular & dentoalveolar asymmetries
- Orthopedic correction in children and teens – during active growth
- Restoration of oral function through functional appliances
- Habit interception through habit breakers
- Long-term retention planning protocols with periodic evaluation