Dr. Saumya Parashar
- Qualification: BDS, MDS
Specialities:Root Canal Treatment, Microscopic Root Canal Treatments
- Location: Jumeirah & Dubai Silicon Oasis Clinic
- Languages: English & Hindi
- Nationality: India
Dr. Saumya Parashar is a Specialist Micro-Endodontist & Restorative dentist with over 12 years of clinical experience. She did her bachelor’s degree from MS Ramaiah Dental College and achieved her Master’s in Dental Surgery from Meenakshi Ammal Dental College & Hospital, India. She tenured as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Endodontics instituting & training graduates and postgraduates in endodontics, while simultaneously practicing as an endodontic specialist for various clinics in India.
She has published several research articles and unique cases reports in renowned national & international journals. She serves as a Reviewer for Journal of Conservative Dentistry (JCD) & Endodontology as well as an Associate Editor of Endodontology Journal.
She is an active member of the Indian Endodontic Society, Indian Dental Association and Indian Association Of Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics.
Dr. Saumya is a conscientious individual who shows an excellent knowledge, and a willingness to go beyond the usual roles as an Endodontist and has a clear commitment to the field of Dentistry and her patients.
She is passionate about fostering patient relationships and providing high-quality care in every scenario with a Strong expertise in patient assessment, problem-solving and establishing patient comfort as a priority.
She speaks English, Hindi & Tamil.
Dr. Saumya Parashar is available to see patients for the following treatments:
- Microscopic Root Canal Therapy for both Routine & Complex cases
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry such as Stepwise- Caries Excavation, Pulpotomies, Direct & Indirect Pulp Capping, Mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) & Biodentine Perforation/ Internal & External Resorption repair, Apexification & Revascularization procedures
- Re-Treatment Micro-Endodontics, Endodontic Microsurgeries (Apicoectomy)
- Aesthetic Enhancement Procedures with Composite Restorations (Gap closures, broken teeth)
- Post endodontic restorations using Prefabricated/ Custom Cast or Resin Post & Core, Endocrowns, Ceramic & Metal Crowns