Dr. Sajjad Hasim Mithiborwala
Specialist Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Sajjad is a highly experienced Pediatric Dental Specialist. He is a very pleasant and friendly doctor to everyone, especially to his child patients.
He received his master’s degree from DY Patil university, India on Pediatric Dentistry.
He has published several research books and articles for international journals. Some of them are included on the famous PubMed Central, at the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
His child patients treat him as a friend being so friendly with them, he makes them at ease in their dental chair.
He is a pro-active member of the Emirates Pediatric Dentist Club (EPDC) and International Association of Pediatric Dentistry (IAPD). He is really passionate about attending international and national level conferences related to pediatric dentistry. It helps him to understand the advancement of pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Sajjad speaks English & Hindi.
He is excited to see his patients for the following treatments:
- Prenatal Counseling of Genetic Disorders
- Prevention of Early Childhood Caries
- Management of Pre Co-Operative & Uncooperative Children using Relative Analgesia with Nitrous Oxide Oxygen Sedation, Oral Sedation & General Anesthesia.
- Management of Special Children & Children with Developmental Disorders with Sedation Techniques
- Minimal Intervention Dentistry
- Atraumatic Restorative Techniques
- Chemo Mechanical Removal of Caries
- Pediatric Endodontics
- Preventive & Interceptive Orthodontics for children
- Habit Breaking Appliances
- Management of Traumatic Injuries to Teeth