Dr. Anila Virani
Dr. Anila ViraniPediatric Dentist
Umm Suqeim branch
Dr. Anila completed her specialization in Pediatric Dentistry from Queen Mary University, London in 2011, one of the most prestigious institutions in the United Kingdom. She has also completed an Advanced Clinical Program in Pediatric Dentistry in 2011 and is trained in behavioral science to understand child psychology. She uses this knowledge to help her young patients get over their dental phobias by creating a relaxed environment formed through patience, trust and respect.
Stemming from childhood, she grew up with children that suffered from severe dental neglect. This ultimately propelled her to become the kind and compassionate doctor she is today, who has a deep love for children and their oral healthcare needs. Dr. Anila is specially known to cater to the varying needs of her young patients, placing an emphasis on creating a unique bond and making her appointments fun and playful.
Dr. Anila calms her nervous patients using conscious sedation if required. She also has vast experience in working with extremely phobic, medically compromised, and special needs children using General Anesthesia in a hospital.
Dr. Anila is available to see young patients for the following procedures:
- Treatment of Nervous Children with Nitrous Oxide Sedation and General Anesthesia
- Dental Restorations and Extractions
- Space Maintainers
- Pulp Therapy and Root Canal Treatment for Children
- Aesthetic and Stainless-Steel Crowns for Children
- Correction of Developing Malocclusions in Children’s Teeth
- Correction of Harmful Oral Habits in Children
She is a member of:
- International Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- European academy of Pediatric Dentistry
She speaks English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujrati and basic Arabic.