Dr. Afnan Nasser
Dr. Afnan Nassar is a highly experienced pediatric dentist and has 18 years of experience in the field. She received her dental degree and her Masters from Cairo University, Egypt.
She chose Pediatric Dentistry because of her love and passion in dealing with kids. She has great patience and care while working with parents and children to allay their dental fear.
She makes sure her patients get the precise treatment by educating their parents about the treatment plan and procedures.
Her passion for pediatric dentistry made her attend different dental conferences and advance her knowledge in the modern technologies in the field of dentistry.
She believes that the attitude towards oral and dental care dramatically changes when the little patients start visiting dentists and it will be reflected on their physical & physiological health & well being.
She is available to help her patients for the following treatments:
- Emergency treatments, trauma management and pain management.
- Educating patients with regard to oral health, preventive hygienic measures including dietary analysis, dietary advice, motivation and follow up.
- Fissure sealants as a protection for teeth anatomically suspected for decay.
- Protective fluoride varnish application as a preventive measure against tooth decay.
- Removal of white spots after orthodontic treatment and braces removal.
- Detection and treatment of early carious lesions.
- Treatment of decayed children’s primary and permanent teeth by restorations and pulp treatments (pulpotomy, pulpectomy or root canal treatment) and crowns.
- Extractions of non-restorable teeth.
- Space maintaining appliances for kids after early loss/unavoidable extraction of teeth.
- Evaluation, early detection and treatment for the occlusion problems and the teeth malalignment.
- Oral habits correction by counseling, motivation, following up charts and fabrication of habit breaking appliances.
- Teeth cleaning.
- Management of anxious young children with the use of sedation.
- Treatment under General anesthesia.