Your First Visit
Our Certified dentists and dental staff are committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality of dental care in a professional and comfortable environment. We understand that many patients are anxious about visiting the dentist and are sensitive to such needs. It is our goal to ensure that every patient who visits us, feels safe and informed about all their treatment options. Your first visit is all about you – your dental needs, comfort and satisfaction.
On your first visit, we will:
- Review your medical and dental health history.
- Address your dental concerns.
- Perform a complete examination of your teeth and gums to check for any cavities or gum disease.
- Use an Intra Oral Camera – the dentist will take and show images of your teeth that require treatment.
- Take digital dental x-rays to diagnose any hidden cavities.
- Devise a dental treatment plan with different options, which will be discussed with you.
- Inform you of the payment plans that we offer and answer any questions that you may have concerning your dental needs.