The Waterlase iPlus laser is available at Dr Joy Dental Clinic Jumeirah
Our goal is to revolutionize the way we practice dentistry. To achieve this we always strive to provide the best dental technology to our patients. The Waterlase iPlus Laser is the most advanced Dental laser from Biolase, USA. The Waterlase iPlus was launched in 2011 in USA. We were the first UAE clinic in the private sector to have this laser.
With this laser we are able to accomplish dental procedures faster than ever, with less pain, less bleeding, and faster healing.
Benefits of Dental Laser Treatment
- Reduced heat and vibration
- High precision
- Little or no need for anesthetic
- Little or no bleeding
- Faster treatment time
- Increased rate of curing/bleaching
- Less post-operative pain and swelling
- Fewer pain medications/antibiotics
EPIC Diode Laser
In dentistry, the EPIC diode laser is the only laser with three therapy modes: soft tissue, whitening and pain therapy. What makes laser dentistry so popular with patients is the simple fact that less anaesthetic and damage to the tissue is caused, resulting in more patient comfort and quicker healing.
- These lasers can be used to recontour the gums to improve the symmetry in your smile.
- In case of Gummy Smiles, this laser is used to remove excess gum tissue, exposing more of the healthy tooth for a beautiful smile.
- Used in treating lesions, ulcers and benign soft-tissue growths.
- Treatment of gum disease can be easily done by eliminating infected pockets. This can help in stopping the gum disease and preventing it from re-occurring .
- Used in Endodontics treatments
- These lasers are very safe and are valuable tools in dental surgery for the cutting and removal of soft tissue
- They are very precise and minimally invasive which reduce pain during and after the procedure.
- Reduces risks of infection, and offer patients a faster recovery than traditional method
- Used for Teeth Whitening – The laser is very powerful and can give fast results for teeth whitening.
Advantages of Laser Treatment for Periodontal Disease
- Procedure is minimally invasive and precise with no cutting and suturing.
- Discomfort is considerably less during and after surgery as compared to standard surgeries.
- Fewer visits required to the Dentist as compared to traditional surgeries
- Shrinkage of the gums is minimal, following the treatment as compared to the traditional surgery.
- Less or No swelling caused after surgery
- Faster recovery time – normally within 24 hours.
- Procedure is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, hemophilia, or those taking medications such as Plavix or aspirin