Dr Joy Dental Clinic is one of the leading Dental Implant providers in Dubai
Our team of Certified European Implantologists are highly qualified, with vast experience in simple and complicated dental implant surgeries. We have many patients who travel from other countries to our clinic to have their dental implants done by our Specialists, plus referrals from local dentists for complicated cases.
What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental Implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium which looks like a screw or post and is both strong and light. The implant is surgically inserted into the jaw to support a replacement tooth – dental crown, bridge and removable or fixed dentures. Over time, the jawbone fuses to the dental implant. Implants are a long term solution for missing teeth that feel and act as a natural tooth!
3D – DVT Scanner for Accurate Diagnosis
Using our Digital Volume Tomography (DVT) unit, we are able to get three dimensional scans of your jaw (CT scan). This technology has removed the guesswork from the surgical placement of implants. Now we can be sure to a micromillimetre the position of vital structures such as nerves and the height, width and depth of bone available, for a successful implant placement. This also helps us to choose the right implant for your jaw, reducing the complications of implant dentistry to almost nil. This is a major advancement from the method implants were placed before by two dimensional X-rays.
Why Choose us for your Dental Implants?
- We offer same-day Implants: get everything done within a day!
- We use the latest Implant System by Nobel Biocare from USA
- We use the latest Cone Beam Craniofacial Tomography (CBCT) for assessment of all implant cases
- Our team of highly qualified Implantologists offers you the best solutions
- Our success rates are higher than the average due to our highly skilled Implantologists and strict quality control. In the rare instance if an implant fails, we will replace it free of cost with no questions asked.
- Unlike most clinics which outsource their work to outside laboratories, we have our own dental lab with highly skilled technicians from Europe. The advantage of this is that you can monitor and ensure the best quality results for you.
- We also offer a 10 year warranty on our dental crowns*
*The warranty is valid subject to having a dental check up & cleaning at a Dr Joy Dental Clinic every six months.
Reasons to consider Dental Implants
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support and stability for your denture
- To enhance chewing efficiency
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- To improve overall psychological health
- To improve esthetic appearance and regain overall confidence
- To eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable dentures – full or partial
- Dental implants can eliminate the numerous embarrassing inconveniences of removable dentures
- Esthetically, support teeth that look like real teeth
- Functionally, implants feel and act like real teeth
- Supported dentures eliminate the need for distasteful adhesives as with conventional dentures
- Dental implant supported dentures can actually improve the taste of food. With less plastic covering the roof of your mouth, you can enjoy natural flavors and sensations again